Why did so many famous musicians not graduate from college?
Almost all of us would love to earn a living rather than going to college or spending a lot of education. Isn’t it? Well, the fact is that there are so many famous people who didn’t go to college, but they still managed to make themselves famous the world over. For example, some Hollywood actors are college dropouts, and some musicians who are ruling our hearts have had never gone to college.
There could be many reasons for that, but the most common reasons are mentioned below.
A company that provides so many writing services like essay writing service and resume service conducted research in this regard and found that popularity is what keeps many musicians from completing their degrees. This is because their parents might found it difficult to pay their college fees, and when they started as musicians, it became impossible for them to continue their studies since they gained a lot of popularity and got busy with their work.
Lack of time
Lack of time is another core reason why many famous musicians have not completed their graduation. So many of them, as already mentioned, are college dropouts; this is because they cannot manage work with their studies.
The performance of so many successful people who didn’t go to college has kept them from continuing their studies. This is because they have become great performers, and it is now not possible for them to attend classes like ordinary students and prepare for exams.
Concerts around the world
Concerts are held all over the world, and musicians remain too busy; so, they cannot complete their studies and do not even care about it.
The more successful a person becomes, the higher are his or her chances of living in isolation. This is because people always want to see them and look for details about them, so this quick success costs them their privacy and other pleasures of life.
Famous people who did not complete their college degree
According to a company that can write my essay for me, so many celebrities are earning handsomely and they do not think of studies anymore. Now, we will take a look at the list of famous people who did not complete their college degrees but are still very successful in their professional lives.
- Ellen DeGeneres — Ellen DeGeneres is widely famous for The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She is one of those celebrities that didn’t go to college. Who cares? She is quite successful and busy with her projects. Her net worth is $400 million, so this means she is not going to spare any time for college. What do you say?
- Ted Turner – He is one of those famous people who didn’t go to college. Ted Turner’s net worth is $2.2 billion, which indicates that he is also very successful and busy. He did not drop out of college but was kicked out of Brown University. The reason is said to be a woman lying in his dorm room. He then started working in his dad’s advertising company and turned out to be a great celebrity with time.
- Anna Wintour – Anna Wintour is Vogue Magazine’s editor in chief. She got fame because of the Nina Ricci show and was a part of the Paris Fashion Week in summer 2018. Her net worth is said to be $35 million, which proves that she is too busy to spare any moment for studies.
- Larry Ellison – Larry Ellison is one of the famous people without college degrees. His net worth is $62 billion. He has had a unique lifestyle. He was born to a single mother. Then he was dropped out of college, not once but twice. First of all, he was dropped out of the University of Illinois when he was in the second year. Next, he took admission at the University of Chicago but could not continue his studies as his scores were not satisfactory.
- Russell Simmons – Russell Simmons is one of those people who didn’t go to college. His net worth is $340 million. He is a famous name of the hip hop world and is considered the godfather of rap. He studied at City College of New York and soon became a famous author and inspiration for those who wanted to become the best at what they were doing.
- Steve Jobs – Last but not least, Apple CEO Steve Jobs is a college dropout. According to https://perfectessay.com/write-my-thesis, his company is now one of the best and most famous in the world. Microsoft is known for its operating systems and word processors. Steve Jobs has unveiled the latest improvements to Mac software and knows how to provide his customers with the best and most reliable hardware and software products. From the way he provides great products to global consumers, it looks like he is a highly qualified person but he is not.
In conclusion, we can say that people from all walks of life get success whether they have a college degree or not. Three things that matter here are luck, hard work, and honesty.
About the author:
Allen Cranston is an analyst and resume writer. Allen committed to helping talented professionals show the world what he is truly capable of. Since launching in 2012, Allen has helped over 4,000 job applicants land their dream jobs for resumethatworks.com. He is constantly looking for new ways to help people achieve their career goals.